2023 Honda CR-V specs & more
2023 Honda CR-V redesign – what’s new?
The all-new 2023 Honda CR-V Hybrid offers better acceleration, fuel efficiency, and towing capabilities thanks to the 4th-generation hybrid-electric powertrain.
- Suspension and steering updates make for a laid-back Sunday morning drive kind of feel.
- New Hill Descent Control & New Snow driving mode.
- And countless other features and upgrades!
2023 Honda CR-V trim levels
The Honda CR-V 2023 has 4 different trim levels.
The EX and EX-L come with a 1.5-liter turbocharged inline 4-cylinder engine and the Sport and Sport Touring come with a 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder and two-motor hybrid system.
2023 Honda CR-V dimensions
The new CR-V is longer and wider and has +0.6 inches more rear-seat legroom than the 2022 Honda CR-V. Additionally, the rear seats have 8 angles of recline for added comfort.
- Wheelbase: 106.3 inches
- Height (front/rear): 66.2 / 66.6 inches
- Width: 73.4 inches
- Headroom (front/rear): 38.2 in / 38.2 in
- Legroom (front/rear): 41.3 in / 41.0 in
- Hiproom (front/rear): 55.6 in / 52.6 in
2023 Honda CR-V cargo space
– 39.3 cu. -ft.
– EX & EX-L trims rear load floor can be lowered which increases the cubic feet to 39.3. Fold the 60/40 rear seats flat for a total of 76.5 cu.-ft.
2023 Honda CR-V gas mileage
2023 Honda CR-V turbocharged
2WD: 28 / 34 / 30
AWD: 27 / 32 / 29
Fuel tank size: 14 gal
2023 Honda CR-V hybrid – TBA
2023 Honda CR-V colors
– Gray or black cloth upholstery.
– Gray or black leather seating surfaces.
– Exclusive black cloth upholstery.
– Black or gray leather seating surfaces.
- Urban Gray Pearl
- Canyon River Blue Metallic
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Lunar Silver Metallic
- Meteorite Gray Metallic
- Platinum White Pearl
- Radiant Red Metallic
- Still Night Pearl – Blue
From a new wide-angle camera to Driver-Assistive Technologies, Honda is always making improvements to help keep consumers safe like new standard knee and rear passenger side-impact airbags.
- Honda Sensing Suite
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- 10 Airbags, Including Next-Generation Driver and Front Passenger Front Airbags
Honda Comfort & Conveniences
- Every 2023 CR-V comes with either a 7-Inch Color Touchscreen or 9-inch HD Color Touchscreen depending on the trim level.
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration.
- Wireless Charging, select trims only.
2023 Honda CR-V price
EX: $31,110 Starting MSRP
EX-L: $33,760 Starting MSRP
Honda CR-V incentives